Things to Consider To Anyone Sighting in make sure you practice all elements of the shot;
1. Take it Slow, This is not something you need to be in a Hurry for. Essentially this is all a major process for one shot. So, take your time.
2. Manage your Breathing, Focus on clearing your head before the Shot.
3. Consistence is Key, When taking the shot, Trigger Control, Beginning and End, Fallow thru. Cheek Weld, Shoulder Placement.
4. Focus on a small part of the target as your looking through your scope. Not the whole thing.
5. Barrel Temperature Needs to Remain Consistent, Angle of the barrel can change with Hot to Cold Temperature.
6. Make Every Shot Count.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
CAPTCHA Code *