Athlon Lifetime Warranty
Your Athlon Optics product is not only warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Athlon will also repair or replace, at no charge to you, your product if you should damage it through normal use. No receipt needed, no registration required. This is a commitment that Athlon will be the best product you can buy for your money.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by deliberate damage, misuse, theft or maintenance provided by someone other than the Athlon Authorized Service Department.
- Athlon Life Time Warranty only covers binoculars, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, red dots, prism scopes, magnifiers, and laser rangefinders. Other Athlon Products have standard one year warranty.
- Please note that any altering of the products, such as cerakote coatings or spray painting, will void the warranty.
Instructions for Product Warranty Service
- Remove all accessories, such as mount, ring, and others from the product.
- Download and fill out the product service request form and include the printed copy with your shipment.
- Wrap the product ideally with bubble wrap or other wrapping material and seal the box securely
- If possible, ship and track the deliver through a reliable vendor. Please insure the shipment against loss.
- Please refer to the dealer you purchased from for all warranty questions and issues.